Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor
After reincarnated in a world of Gods, Demons, and Great Emperors, Wang Wei embarks on a journey to bear Heaven Mandate, proves the Dao and proclaims himself a Great Emperor… a Supreme Being that overlooked Myriad World and races. However, his Dao involves despising fate and its encompassing glory. So what awaits our protagonist on his journey full of vicissitudes to defy and even control fate? While he controls the fate of countless race and world, is fate playing with him? Can he escapes the very shackles of fate that he controls? This story has similar setting as Emperor Dominion, I am a True Villain, and Scoring the Sacred Body of the Ancients from the Get-go. If you enjoy these type of story, then you will enjoy my story. Warnings: No Young Master and Face Slapping.
- Chapter 16.3: Lust is the Enemy of All Heroes Part 3
- Chapter 17.1: What Price are you willing to pay for Power? Part 1
- Chapter 18.2: What Price are you willing to pay for Power? Part 2
- Chapter 19.3: What Price are you willing to pay for Power? Part 3
- Chapter 20.4: What Price are you willing to pay for Power? Part 4